Monday 15 September 2014

Wash Day




1) Pre-pooed with Vatika Oil overnight. I did put on a satin cap but it was at the end of the bed by the morning. Even in my sleep, I can't be tamed.



2) Applied Aubrey's Organics Glycogen Balancing Conditioner all over my hair, and clipped it up for about an hour (maybe more - I was busy working and lost track).











3) Divided hair into four sections. Rinsed out the conditioner with warm water. I added some Garnier Ultra Blend Avocado and Shea Butter because the Aubreys had dried and was giving no slip whatsoever. It helped me run my fingers through each sections and unmesh my hair and get some shed hair out. Twisted sections up.







4) Applied Kinky Curly Knot Today as a leave in section by section.  Divided each twisted section into two smaller twists, except for at the front, so I ended up with 5 twists on each side

5) I bobby pinned the roots down to stop extra bigness volume because, at this point in time, all that extra oomph   makes my head look like a square.









It feels like a miracle - I managed to twist my hair down to almost all the way to the bottom! And my hair feels lovely again - what was missing last week? Maybe I can't use the Garnier Ultra Blend as conditioners by themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)