Monday 8 September 2014

Wash Day. Blah.

1, Pre-pooed with Vatika Oil overnight.

2. Conditioned hair with Garnier Ultra Blend Avocado and Shea Butter. Put the Ultra Blend Papaya and Vanilla Milk on my fingers and used it to help separate my hair into twists under the running water.

3. Used Kinky Curly Knot Today on each twist and then Curl Enhancing Smoothie on top. Sealed with Anita Grant's Cafe Latté.

I know, it sounds all organised and systematic...until you see the twists.

 That's not two separate twists on the left - that's where the ends of my twist has unravelled or maybe I didn't do it properly.

I know. I was so lazy, and so undecided as to further action ('I have no strategy') I didn't even retry twisting the unravelled ends of the twists. I put them under my hat whilst damp and let them dry during the day.

Honestly, I was apathetic because I was disappointed. All that product, but my hair wasn't as soft feeling as I wanted it on the ends. I don't know what I'm looking for exactly, but I'd just done a trim, so ends that felt the same as before was not in the programme.

I untwisted the next day for a chunky twist out, but after that it's going to spend the rest of the week in two french braids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)