Thursday 18 September 2014

25% off Curlformers


I know there are some people who have been wanting to get their hands on some Curlformers styling kits, but have cringed massively at the prices - I just found out that Gidore has them at 25% off. Which means that there's at least £10 off all the Curlformers they have in stock! The long and wide Curlformers (the orange and pink ones) are now just under £32 and the extra long and wide ones (pictured above) are just under £35. The kits include 40 of each curlormer type, the plastic case, two styling hooks and instructions for use.

Curlformers are quite popular amongst the hair blogging community as a heat-free way to either stretch your hair (if your hair is prone to shrinking) or putting curls in (if your hair is straight). Beadsbraidsandbeyond used to use them quite a lot, which is how I heard of them and got into the act.

I'm thinking it might make a nice birthday gift for The Littlest Sis, who is twice as hair obsessed as I am!

I'm not sure how long it will last - it's been going since September 4th apparently - but postage and packaging is about £4.99.

Image - from Gidore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)