Wednesday 30 March 2011

Who wants a Bee Mine Sample?

So, a while ago, I bought the Bee Mine Avocado Cream Balanced Conditioner Sampler.

I don't really want to use it because I don't really need it.

I leant my library card against it for size comparison

It's about 2 fl Oz/30ml.

It's small. But it's free.

What it says on the back:  This nourishing conditioner is enriched with pro-vitamins, extracts, & proteins that compact the cuticle layer of the hair resulting in nourished hair that is not weighed down. It will leave your hair silky, soft, bouncy and more manageable

Dang...I'm almost tempted to keep it for myself!

Ingredients:

Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol (vegetable-based emulsifier), Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Avocado Butter, Avocado Oil,  Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Panthenol (Vitamin B Complex), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Salix nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract, Fragrance.



So..Who wants it?
Please leave a comment by midnight GMT on the 3rd of April and I'll make a decision on Monday the 4th.

Unfortunately, I think this is only going to be open to UK and European Residents only! That's the only condition(er).

Okay.

We'll pretend that joke never happened.

29 comments:

  1. lol yeah that was a terrible joke but i did laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to try this. It's nice that you are giving it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try this conditioner and thankfully fulfill the condition.

    The joke did manage to bring a chuckle :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, I aint gonna lie, I am right now checking if Sweden is in the EU. And according to Google search is(Sweden in the EU?) Yes. So ummm, I entered (sheepishly answering...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo i wanna win plus I wanted to try this but hesitsitaed incase it was a b it rubbish. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ingredients look fabulous! Thank you for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just found your blog thanks to JC and I'll sure keep checkin it out. I'd be glad to free you from this embarassing Bee Mine sample. lol, just kiddin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in Germany. May I have it? I hope the postage isn't too much. oh, and btw, lurve your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really? Only for Europeans? I was getting really excited as i was reading. I'm a teen so getting any sort of hair products for free is an amazing miracle! I new my Nigerian parents should of moved to London like all my relatives!lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES!!! I would love to try this. Have been reading about Bee Mine for a LONG time, but have never tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I've been dying to try these products, but i'm currently abroad in Spain... shipping and handling would be nuts.

    What products do you find work for your hair and are available to us EU people?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, thanks for being so generous!

    I was stretching my relaxer for about three months and recently decided to just transition.

    All these wonderful sites have been so helpful!

    Olli

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have heard loads of good things about the beemine products but I am still yet to try them. Trying yo curb my Pjism...... or not!
    Did you use the rest of their products? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  14. did you say free conditioner?? :) yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let's not pretend that joke never happened - it made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey...i would absolutely love to get the shampoo, because right now I haven't yet found out which one works for me. Hope to be the lucky winner:)...I live in Germany!
    Thnx;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been hithcing myself to try Bee mine products. Hope you choose me :)

    P.S.I live in London

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would really love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. woah. pls i'll really like this tho. know if it'll moisturise my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LoL... I'm not eligible but your joke made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  21. YAY finally a giveaway I can enter! I have never tried any products based overseas so I guess this would be fun!

    Email:jalajo@hotmail.co.uk
    or shirley.jones0@talk21.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd like the sample please? It sounds so luxurious and being a vegan the ingredients are perfect. Pick me please...lol x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Me wants to win this I wanted to also try Hair Rules any comments cos I am about to spend nearly 30 pounds on it and I am from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, I would love to be able to try this conditioner. I live in the UK and find it difficult to find those products. I might not have been looking at the right places :-)
    You have a lovely and funny blog keep up the good work :-). Millie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey...i would love to be the recipient of the shampoo as I haven't yet found one that works for me:-( Would like to try the bee mine line. I live in Germany...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Meeeee! Why should I get it?....uuhmm..I'm a broke student on a gap year job-hunting with limited funds to buy hair-products, but I have a lot of hair, promise :-). It will be put to good use...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hiii :-) Can I enter the giveaway?? I looovee beemine products but broke student funds aren't allwoing me to try new stuff at the moment. It will be put to good use, I promise..I have a loooottt of hair. I'll write you a product review if you want...

    ReplyDelete
  28. aw man, i just missed the deadline :-/

    ReplyDelete
  29. woot woot for the UK naturals! I know I'm tardy to the party but hey, had to come thru.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)