Tuesday 16 November 2010

Posting delay

I'm having a couple of technical problems (read: I lost my phone USB, so can't upload photos), so I've ordered a new one off eBay, which was only 99p! What a win!
This win is negated by the fact that I can't even upload drawings of me failing, since I don't know how to draw in paint.
I will hopefully will start trying to catch up on the backlog this weekend.

I have a serious sexy dessert coming up (mmm, sibilance), a couple of hair updates and a magically lit up phone fail.

Stay tuned. I know you're excited.

While I'm sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, you might want to go and check out this post at 'The Natural Girl's Guide to Beauty'. I thought it was interesting and you may want to add your 2 pence to the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)