Wednesday 24 November 2010

Pippy Ponytail and Twists

This morning, I woke up and literally had about five minutes to get ready for my seminar. And I hadn't prepped it at all the night before. So I went back to secondary (high) school for inspiration -that, and Pippy Longstocking. Hence, the name.
So I separated it into two different sections horizontally and then pulled the top half into a ponytail. The bottom half I vertically separated into another two sections, and then braided each section.


My braids suck.


So I took them out and did twists instead.


I was going to leave them down but I had a busy day, and I didn't want them to start sticking up at right angles.


See the little bit trying to rebel behind the clip?

So I folded the ends back up and tied them down with a band and attached the flower clips to the bands.

.

Finished product, including the ponytail (it's a bit close):

3 comments:

  1. i tink yur plaits aren't as bad as mine...lol!All in all a good look. I may have to revive school hair styles when mine gets a bit longer =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. School styles for the win!
    I think the flash of the camera added a bit of glitz and glamour to the plaits. Practise makes perfect, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are cute!! i used to do these in secondary school. I still often wear my hair in 2 or 3 ponies (like today) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)