Monday 25 August 2014

Cowash and Go Ponytail.

Today, I decided to some some whoissugar type of glamour.


1. Jumped into the shower, and wet my head under the shower head to get rid of all the product from the previous wash day.

2. Slopped on a lot of Garnier Ultra Blend Shea Butter and Avocado Oil. I actually managed to leave it in for more than 5 minutes! I never thought I'd be grateful for having to do my hand washing laundry.

3. Rinsed out and then applied some Kinky Curly Knot Today all over my hair.


4. Used aloe vera gel and a little bit of Kinky Curly Curling Custard to smooth down the top before tying my hair into a ponytail. Tied my silk scarf on top.





 Added some more kinky curly knot today to my ends, and clipped them into separate sections using some tiny duckbill clips. Then I used Eco styler olive oil gel to run my fingers through the sections for some definition.

Looks nice, don't it? If not a bit thin...

I knew it was going to shrink up on me, so I put a band at the top to keep it moderately stretched and to stop tangling later on down the line.



Voila! The finished product. It's still a little bit damp in this photo, but only on the top part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)