Friday 3 June 2011

Finished!

It's officially over! I had my last exam this morning, and I am (hopefully) finally a graduand - that strange state of being student who has completed their course requirements, and not yet undergone the graduation ceremony.

In short. I'm excited, I'm ecstatic and I am terribly alone, since The Wonder Thing, The Faerie and Lady V all have a couple more assignments and other stuff to do. Thus, I'm going to watch 100 episodes of One Piece, catch up with my K-Drama series (Oh, have I've missed y'all) and live out 80% of the lyrics of this song:



Well, minus the hands in the pants bit.

Does he mean pants in the American way, or the British way?

Doesn't matter, either way, I won't.

I'll think I'll be mainly focusing on the staying in bed and ignoring my phone.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing! I hope you get good results :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy the down time : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! I think I'm going to spend most of it cleaning my room - I mean, I'm pretty certain my carpet is blue, but it'd be nice to be completely sure...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)