Friday 9 March 2012

BGLH and Terry Crew's Pectorals

Me: I need you to do something for me.
The Wonder Thing: Okay..
Me: I need you to check a link for me! I think I'm on another website!
The Wonder Thing: Is it a hair blog by any chance?
Me: Yes.....are you judging me?
The Wonder Thing: No. I'm just amused that you're on another website and you can't look at it because you gave up hair blogs for Lent.
Me...Whatever. Just check for me!  
And then we somehow got into a conversation about Terry Crew's pecs spelling out the word 'Indeed' (skip to 1:29 for that exact part):


Anyway, the list is apparently quite impressive and features blogs from all over the world. Click here to check it out. I certainly will....

after Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)