I should be moving onto campus tomorrow (and technically, I should be packing now).
Agh! Last year of uni!
I thought I'd write a list of stuff I want to have achieved by the end of this year:, academic and otherwise:
- Have an awesome stall at Fresher's Fair!
- Get a high 2:1 (above 65%) or a 1st in my degree
- Quit Theatre Group!
- Finish my dissertation
- Get onto a PGCE
- Cut cake making down to once a month
- Get my bento making game up to scratch!
- Be able to have a gentle conversation in Mandarin and/or Japanese
- Help my college team get 3rd or 2nd place in the league.
- Stop getting sucked into the ridiculous drama of a certain friend group(s).
- Focus on the Belly dancing society properly
- Stop ignoring my commitments. Or, stop signing up to so many (sssh, pretend we don't see the irony!)
- Hit Bra Strap length with the hair
- Learn to use the family camera (because my camera phone is pants)!
- Run a 5k....? Okay, maybe that's reaching a little bit.
I mean, there's goals, and then there's dreams...
Anyone else got any targets they're aiming for by summer time?