Monday 7 May 2012

Half Baked Hairstyle

When one is tired of sock buns, one is tired of sock buns.

And will probably revert to their most dependable mainstay.

Which in my case, is twists. Unfortunately, I was catching up on some work, so I didn't quite finish the twists that day.

Or the day after.

Or even the day after that. 

I just threw it up in a bun and pretended it was supposed to be like that.

This picture reminds me of this moment from Mean Girls

One lonely twist in a sea of...untwisted

Because, you know, obviously that is the look I was going for.

I finally finished it on the third day of this half baked effort. And then did little else to make it look reasonably attractive.

But whatever. It still looked mildly decenty I don't know if the same can be said now that it's been conditioned twice and moisturised all in the same hour, but even if everybody disagrees with my prognosis, I still declare it a fit and healthy hair style.

Should last me till the end of this week...or next week if I'm pushing it.

Yay for pushing boundaries!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)