|I tried a pin up bob with my mini twists.|
It looks awful in real life but I like how it looks in the picture. Typical.
I cover my face but not my shame.
- Thinking about where you could be isn't going to get me there any faster.
- Having a real to the ground plan, as well as more specific and attainable goals makes me feel a lot better.
- One of the main reasons I wish my hair was slightly longer is so that it'd be easier to sniff when it smells delicious. Otherwise, it just feels like I'm teasing myself, haha!
- No matter how my scarf rolls up during the night, my trusty headband will keep it on. Bwhahaha! Thwarted.
- Despite all the damage I incurred from colouring my hair purple, I still want to do it again :) (example of how cute it was to be found here). I considered chalking, but then a safer alternative came along.
- I will get better at styling.
- No, Ma, I still don't know what I'm going to do with my hair that day. Just focusing on making sure that other essentials will be there. Like. Food.
- I miss the cheapness of British hair products. Wherefore art thou, Poundland??