The thought of having to do a Bentonite mask...then a Cassia treatment...then a deep condition....all in the same day is seriously filling me with dread.
I'll try it out eventually - not today though!
On a fantastic note, I checked out my ends the other day to check for splits. I have to do this every month, since my hair is so fine, they tend to pop up regularly.
Over the entirety of my head, I only found two.
Yeah, that's how excited I was. Two splits? Over my entire head of fine hair? Including my crown?
I snipped them off, because they were pretty huge BUT I think this is a definite sign of progress!
- I oiled hair with coconut oil, finger detangled and then left it overnight.
- Mixed up bentonite clay with water and ACV, slathered my head and scalp in it. Left on for 30 minutes.
- Rinsed thoroughly, making sure to aim the shower head at my scalp to remove any debris.
- Gently wrung excess water out of my hair and applied the oily conditioner from last week. Left on for about 5 minutes and then rinsed.
- Applied home made leave in, and then sealed with a few drops (like, 6 per side) of hemp seed oil, and then coconut oil to cover the smell. It's so...pungent that it makes me really paranoid that I'll be stopped by the sniffer dogs at the station.
Then I flat twisted the hair in two parts back into a ponytail. Divided ponytail into three twists and finally, pinned them up into a bun.
|Yeah, the lighting is pretty appalling...|
Congrats!!! Checking monthly is a good idea. I have not been taking care of my hair lately. I know I will have to flat iron and trim this Christmas break, might be up to 4 inches...ReplyDelete