Saturday 20 October 2012

My Not So Secret Location

Hey. Wanna know where I've been/I am? How about a couple of guesses?

1st clue: Dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN dun dun, dun dun dun duuuuun dun dun dun!*

No?

Okay, 2nd clue. It's a biggie.




Yeah, that's right. I'm in Paris.

I've moved to France guys!

Hence the ridiculously long hiatus. I'll only be here for a few months (so expect another hiatus about then) but till then I'll be checking out the products in the hair section.

Look at all those flavours - er, I mean, scents!

Er, comment-dit on 'Tresemmé' en francais?

*link, if you had no idea what I was humming.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move! How is settling in going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting. My grasp on the French language isn't that...er, strong. Which is partially why I came but man does it leave for some awkward moments in cake shops!

      Delete
    2. Stories! Stories or it didn't happen! Are you doing a study abroad kind of thing or are you moving permanently?

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoy your new location. Sounds so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)