Friday 20 May 2011

Why Won't It Whip?

A couple of weeks ago, life had reached a time when I was getting into my third week of braids and The Wonder Thing had not had a hair cut for a  fair while.

Knowing how hair obsessed I am, every now and then he would initiate a frenzy of crazed hair shaking by declaring "I whip my hair!".

This would result in both of us flinging our heads about like absolute loons until I was exhausted or he claimed that his hair was longer than mine.

We are normal, I promise.

Well, eventually the time came when he couldn't take it any more and went to get his hair cut.

An hour later, I got a message from him that said "Whip my  - Ohhh, it's not doing it!"

Why does he look so happy? He's not doing it right!


It took me about 20 minutes to stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will make my day :)